Products & Solutions


Oil Recovery Technology



In a conventional palm oil mill after the press station, Crude Palm Oil (CPO) goes through a separation/clarifier process. During this process, the mixture of sludge, water and CPO is left to separate by gravitational settling. Approximately 70% to 75% of CPO can easily settle but the remaining 25% will tend to stay emulsified and cannot be seprated by gravitational force or further dilution.

With the limitation of gravity settling, mechanical extraction of CPO from sludge is the next step where only a fraction of oil is recovered and remaining stays emulsified and disposed as Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME).

M.O.R.E. (Megasonic Oil Recovery Enhancer) is designed to be incorporated into the conventional palm oil mill to overcome the mechanical limitations in oil recovery.

The crude oil from distribution tank is channeled through the reaction chamber installed with ultrasonic transducers. Immediate seperation of oil particles will take place and agglomerate to form larger oil globules. Once the treated oil reaches the clarifier, it will be easily recovered.


M.O.R.E Benefits

  1. Maximizes oil separation from green fruit sludge
  2. Low operating cost
  3. Modular skid design, reducing on-site installation time
  4. Improve recovery of emulsified oil
  5. Immediate oil separation
  6. No chemical oil enhancers
  7. Environmental friendly and so much more

More Info

Download Brochure

* Terms & conditions apply

LICENSE - The technology involving application of ultrasonics for oil separation and recovery of palm oil is used under license from CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation - Australia).


If you wish to know more about Boilermech's products or services, please contact our friendly team via phone, email or fax and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact us now!